Promoters Guide - Technical Specifications
- Height from floor to rigging beams: 122'-148'
- Height from floor to bottom of speaker cluster approximately 70'
- Height from floor to bottom of scoreboard in raised position: 100'
- Scoreboard footprint 37' x 37'
- Stage Right staging (120-4' x 8' decks 48" to 78" high, 4-steps)
- Information boards with color matrix at each end
- Pre-wired camera locations
- DSS Satellite downlink system
- TV Studio: Full editing and switching capabilities. Building pre-wired for up to 3 TV trucks with camera locations at various locations in the facility. Signal out of the building by fiber and pre-wire to surface lot east of building for 1-2 uplink trucks. Return signal by DDS dish or local cable
- Center hung scoreboard (37' wide, 30' high) with 4-LED video boards (9' x 16')
- 10 Xenon spotlights
- Dimming house lights with instant on game lights
- Show power: 2600 amps
- for end stage / 200 amps
- on catwalk / 400 amps
- opposite stage / 225 amps on
- each side of floor
- 120,000 lbs. max.
- Rigging beams 135' wide x 210' long
- Height ranges from 125' to 150;
- EAW speakers
- Crown amps
- Crown IQ system
- Yamaha console
- Various processing equipment
- Sony UHF wireless mics
- Clear-Com intercom system
- Indoor Dock Area: Can accomodate a limited number of crew buses
- 2 manlifts (29' platform height)
- 3 forklifts
- 4 docks with levelers
- 1 drive in ramp
Television/ Video/ and Audio Production Studio
Bankers Life Fieldhouse features state-of-the-art video and audio production capabilities.
The studios in Bankers Life Fieldhouse consist of three edit facilities, two of which are designed to originate live multi-camera productions. The system features component digital production for wide-screen television and the conversion equipment to adapt productions to the more traditional screen size.
Services that are available include:
- Live multi-camera productions featuring as many as ten (10) manned cameras and three remote-controlled cameras, up to twelve (12) recorders with slo-motion playback capabilities, state-of-the-art graphics and full audio compliment
- On-line and off-line editing utilizing digital video tape machines and digital disk recorders. On-line non-linear editing in stand-alone edit suite
- Full studio with lighting grid (30' x 30')
The studios can be used to produce television programming and in-arena display on the Bankers Life Fieldhouse 16'x9' 4-screen Large Format Video System, which is on the center-hung scoreboard