Hubler Automotive Group PBR Classic Contest via Facebook Sweepstakes
(1) No purchase necessary. Promoter/Sponsor of this sweepstakes is Bankers Life Fieldhouse with an address of 125 S. Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46204.
(2) Sweepstakes open to legal residents of Indiana that are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Pacers Basketball Corporation d/b/a Indiana Pacers, Pacers Sports and Entertainment and Bankers Life Fieldhouse (collectively, “Pacers”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, employees and agents are not able to enter or win.
(3) Registration can be completed online at www.Facebook.com/bankerslifefieldhouse during the Registration Period. You may immediately link to the “Win Seats” tab. Registration is free. To register, complete the User registration form according to the instructions provided.
(4) As part of the registration process you will be asked if you wish to receive promotional emails from Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Consenting to receive promotional emails is optional and is not required for participation in the sweepstakes.
(5) Sweepstakes begins February 25, 2013 and all entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. on March 6, 2013 (“Registration Period”). The sweepstakes ends at 5:00 p.m. on March 6, 2013.
(6) There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner randomly selected from the eligible entries received.
(7) Grand Prize Drawing: On March 7, 2013, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at random from all eligible entrants. A Grand Prize winner will receive four (4) Lower Level tickets to WWE RAW on Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:30 p.m.
(8) In the event the winners cannot be contacted, do not respond to said notification within twenty-four (24) hours of said notification being sent or decline the prize another winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
(9) Retail value of prize is as follows: $260.00 for the four (4) tickets. The winning prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(10) Each winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the sweepstakes, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(11) Chances of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received.
(12) A list of winners can be obtained by writing “3/11/2013 Bankers Life Fieldhouse Facebook Contest”, c/o Bankers Life Fieldhouse, 125 S. Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46204.
(13) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and forever releases, discharges, and waives any and all claims, liabilities and actions of any kind, howsoever caused or arising and whether by negligence, any intentional act or otherwise, that entrant may have or that may arise against Pacers Basketball Corporation d/b/a Indiana Pacers, Pacers Sports and Entertainment and Bankers Life Fieldhouse and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, shareholders, employees and agents (“collectively, the “Released Parties”), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the sweepstakes. By entering, entrant further agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties and their insurers against any and all damages, costs, judgments, and/or expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) they may incur as a result of claims made against them in connection with either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the sweepstakes.
(14) It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify Bankers Life Fieldhouse if his or her contact information and/or e-mail address changes. To do so, send an e-mail to PacersInsider@pacers.com with the new contact information. Bankers Life Fieldhouse and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders, owners, employees and agents are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic; including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Bankers Life Fieldhouse and will not be returned. In case of dispute as to the identity of an entrant, such entry will be declared made by the registered user of the e-mail account. If eligible, the entrant may be required to provide Bankers Life Fieldhouse with proof that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. All decisions of Bankes Life Fieldhouse in connection with all aspects of this sweepstakes are final.
(15) Except where prohibited by law, in consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by Bankers Life Fieldhouse and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates.
(16) Bankers Life Fieldhouse reserve the right to cancel the sweepstakes and change dates relating to the sweepstakes in case of game schedule changes/acts of God/force majeure events.
(17) Any disputes in connection with this sweepstakes will be resolved by Bankers Life Fieldhouse, whose judgment shall be final. (18) Void where prohibited.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Enter by registering online at www.Facebook.com/bankerslifefieldhouse.
3. Sweepstakes begins February 25, 2013 and ends at 5:00 p.m. on March 6, 2013.
4. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive four (4) Lower Level tickets to WWE RAW on Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:30 p.m.
5. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
6. Odds of winning dependent on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and a legal resident of Indiana to enter (additional restrictions apply).
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Write to “3/11/2013 Bankers Life Fieldhouse Facebook Contest”, c/o Bankers Life Fieldhouse, 125 South Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204 or log on to www.BankersLifeFieldhouse.com for complete rules.
10. Promoter/Sponsor of this sweepstakes is Bankers Life Fieldhouse with an address of 125 S. Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46204.