>>View the Legends menu
The WNBA’s 21st season again welcomes a balanced schedule with Indiana facing the Washington Mystics four times, and the remaining 10 opponents three times each. Indiana’s 34-game regular season schedule concludes Sept. 2 against San Antonio.
Schedule highlights include:
- Indiana fans will have the chance to see defending WNBA champion Los Angeles and 2016 MVP Nneka Ogwumike twice this year when the Sparks come to Indianapolis, May 24 (7:00 p.m.) and June 24 (7:00 p.m.).
- The Fever franchise will retire the jersey of 16-year superstar Tamika Catchings when the Sparks visit the Fieldhouse on Saturday, June 24.
- One of the Fever¹s largest crowds every season is welcomed during an annual Kids Day game (12:00 p.m.). Indiana hosts San Antonio on Kids Day 2017, on Wednesday, July 12.
- Indiana¹s longest homestand is a 3-game schedule with Dallas on June 3 (7:00 p.m.), Phoenix on June 7 (7:00 p.m.) and Seattle on June 9 (7:00 p.m.). The club¹s longest road swing is a four-game set, July 17-25, at Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Antonio and Dallas.
- The second year of the WNBA¹s balanced schedule features a home/road mix that features a pair of home dates with WNBA Finalists L.A. and Minnesota, as well as traditional Western Conference foe San Antonio. Indiana will make a pair of West trips to face Dallas, Phoenix and Seattle.
- Indiana renews its I-65 rivalry with the Chicago Sky with three matchups: at Chicago, June 18 and June 28, and in Indy on Friday, Aug. 4 (7:00 p.m.).
Single game tickets are on sale now. Click here to learn more.