Class A | Vincennes Rivet (26-2) vs. Marquette Catholic (26-2) | 10:30 am ET
Class 2A | Winchester Community (26-2) vs. Central Noble (22-5) | Approx. 12:45 pm ET
Class 3A | Greensburg (23-3) vs. Northwestern (28-1) | 6 pm ET
Class 4A | Warren Central (19-7) vs. Zionsville (22-5) | Approx. 8:15 pm ET
Admission: $15.00 per session (two games). | All day tickets (Four games for $30) may be ordered online here.
Reserved single session tickets may be purchased at the participating schools the week of the state finals. Contact participating schools for ticket distribution hours. Any remaining tickets will be available game day at the ticket office at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
Gates Open: Bankers Life Fieldhouse will open its gates to fans beginning one hour prior to the start of each session – 9:30 am ET and again at 5 pm ET. The venue will be cleared between the Class 2A and 3A games.
Principals should inform all of the following tourney restrictions:
- No publications, brochures, fliers, etc. of any kind, whether for sale or free-of-charge, are to be distributed at IHSAA tournament events without prior approval from the IHSAA.
- Balloons, banners and/or posters, etc. are not permitted.
- Cowbells and other such noise devices, banners, shakers on sticks, signs, posters, etc., are not permitted.
- No live animal mascots are permitted.
- Line-up lanes of fans shall not be permitted on the playing floor at any time.
- Audio/video devices are not permitted on the playing floor.
- The throwing of articles, including toilet tissue, is not allowed.
It shall be the responsibility of each high school principal to see that the above restrictions are enforced.
*The use of high school pep bands at this IHSAA tourney is permitted.