Marvel Universe LIVE! Sweepstakes – Official Rules
(1) No purchase necessary. Promoter/Sponsor of the Marvel Universe LIVE! Sweepstakes is Pacers Basketball, LLC d/b/a Indiana Pacers, Pacers Sports & Entertainment, and Home Court (“Pacers”) with an address of 125 S. Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46204.
(2) Contest open to legal residents of Indiana that are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate families of employees (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Pacers, Feld Entertainment, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, members, employees and agents are not eligible to enter or win.
(3) To enter, you must submit one photo (“Photo Submission”) showing your excitement for Marvel Universe LIVE! You can submit a Photo Submission online at BankersLifeFieldhouse.com/Marvel. Photo Submissions submitted online will be accepted beginning Friday, December 4, 2014 at 5:00 PM Indianapolis time and ending on Sunday, December 7, 2014 at 11:59 PM Indianapolis time. Photo Submissions must not be altered or manipulated by Entrant (no photoshop, etc.). However, cropping is acceptable. Pacers has the right to disqualify any Photo Submission which, in Pacers’ sole discretion, has been altered or manipulated. Noncompliance will result in disqualification of the Photo Submission. Limit one Photo Submission per Entrant. Additional Photo Submissions received thereafter from the same Entrant will be void.
(4) As part of the Photo Submission process, Entrants may be asked if they wish to receive promotional emails from Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Consenting to receive promotional emails is optional and is not required for participation in the Contest.
(5) Contest begins at 5:00 PM Indianapolis time on Friday, December 4, 2014 and all Photo Submissions must be received by 11:59 PM Indianapolis time on Sunday, December 7, 2014.
(6) One Entrant will be randomly selected as the Grand Prize winner (“Grand Prize”).
(7) The Grand Prize winner will receive four (4) tickets to see Marvel Universe LIVE! ($100 value). Total retail value of the Grand Prize is $100.
(8) The winning prizes are non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(9) The Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the Contest, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted, except at the Pacers’ sole discretion, for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(10) A list of winners can be obtained by writing “Marvel Universe LIVE! Sweepstakes” c/o Pacers Sports & Entertainment, 125 S. Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46204.
(11) By entering, each Entrant agrees to follow the Marvel Universe LIVE! Sweepstakes Official Rules and forever releases, discharges, and waives any and all claims, liabilities and actions of any kind, howsoever caused or arising and whether by negligence, any intentional act or otherwise, that Entrant may have or that may arise against Pacers Basketball, LLC d/b/a Pacers Sports & Entertainment, Indiana Pacers, Home Court, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and related entities, as well as each of the aforementioned parties’ respective directors, officers, owners, members, shareholders, partners, employees, sponsors, licensees, successors, assigns and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), with respect to or arising out of either (i)Entrant’s participation in the Contest; or (ii) the receipt or use of prizes (including, but not limited to, the substitution or changing of any prize) awarded in the Contest. By entering, each Entrant further agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties and their insurers against any and all damages, costs, judgments, and/or expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and/or other legal fees) they may incur as a result of claims made against them in connection with either (i) Entrant’s participation in the Contest; or (ii) the receipt or use of prizes (including, but not limited to, the substitution or changing of any prize) awarded in the Contest.
(12) It is the sole responsibility of the Entrant to notify Pacers if his or her contact information and/or e-mail address changes. To do so, send an e-mail to PacersInsider@pacers.com with the new contact information. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic; including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered (except as specifically permitted by these Official Rules) are void. Once submitted, Photo Submissions become the sole property of Pacers and will not be returned, and Pacers shall have all rights in and to the Photo Submissions, including, but not limited to, the right to alter or modify Photo Submissions in Pacers’ sole discretion.
(13) All decisions of Pacers in connection with all aspects of this Contest are final.
(14) Except where prohibited by law, in consideration for being permitted to participate in this Contest and the opportunity to win the prizes offered in this Contest, each Entrant hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of the Entrant’s name, image, likeness, voice, photograph, Photo Submission, personal statements and/or biographical information for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes and all advertising and other publicity conducted by Pacers, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, licensees, sponsors, successors and assigns.
(15) The Photo Submissions must not disparage any person or community and must be in good taste and Pacers in its sole discretion may disqualify Photo Submissions that do not comply. Further, each Entrant represents and warrants that his/her Photo Submission does not violate or infringe upon any rights (including, but not limited to, any intellectual property rights) of, or give rise to any claim by, any third party. Each Entrant further represents and warrants that his/her Photo Submission is his/her original work and each Entrant assigns all right, title, interest and intellectual property (including, but not limited to, copyright) in his/her Photo Submission to the Pacers.
(16) In addition to complying with the terms and conditions of the Official Rules for the Contest, Pacers may require Entrants to sign additional documentation relating to these terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, a publicity and liability release and/or an assignment of intellectual property. Non-compliance with any of the foregoing or with these Official Rules may result in disqualification.
(17) Pacers reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest and/or change dates or prizes (to a prize of equal or greater value) relating to the Contest in case of schedule changes, acts of God, force major events, computer viruses, bugs, corruption or unfairness of the security or administration of the Contest, or for any other reason at the sole discretion of the Pacers.
(18) Any disputes in connection with this Contest will be resolved by Pacers, whose judgment shall be final.
(19) Prize winners and their guests must comply with all arena rules and regulations relating to the use of tickets and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in a disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at such event. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize or prize element (as applicable).
(20) Void where prohibited.