Bankers Life Fieldhouse Welcomes Baby Bublé Promotion Official Rules
(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Promoter/Sponsor of this promotion is Pacers Basketball, LLC d/b/a Indiana Pacers, Pacers Sports & Entertainment, Bankers Life Fieldhouse and Home Court (“Pacers”) with an address of 125 S. Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46204.
(3) Promotion is open to legal residents of Indiana that are eighteen (18) years of age or older except employees and immediate families of employees (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Pacers, Beaver Productions and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, members, and employees are not eligible to win.
(5) To enter, entrants must follow Bankers Life Fieldhouse’s Twitter Account (@TheFieldhouse) and send a specific tweet to Bankers Life Fieldhouse’s Twitter Account (@TheFieldhouse) starting with #BLFBabyBuble and including @TheFieldhouse along with the prediction for the baby’s name. All entries will be exported and duplicate Twitter handles will be removed, and a number will be assigned to each remaining entry. All entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible. The Entry Period begins at 1:00 PM Indianapolis time on August 9, 2013 and ends at noon on August 10, 2013 or the day/time Michael Buble’s baby is born, whichever comes later. Due to the way Twitter operates its service, @TheFieldhouse may not receive entries from Twitter users with “protected” updates. Entrants must follow @TheFieldhouse throughout the Entry Period and for at least fourteen (14) days thereafter (for potential notification purposes) to participate in the Promotion and be eligible to win. The tweet must not, in the sole discretion of Pacers, (i) contain language that violates or infringes upon another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, trademark or copyright infringement); (ii) contain language that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, profane, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, controversial or libelous; (iii) contain language that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and (iv) contain language that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to applicable laws or regulations.
(6) Promotion starts at 1:00 PM Indianapolis time on August 9, 2013 and ends at noon on August 10, 2013 except as otherwise noted herein.
(7) The eligible entrant that guesses the name correctly will win two tickets to the Michael Buble concert on September 15, 2013 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse ($101.50/ticket; $203 total value). If more than one eligible entrant has guessed the name correctly one prize winner will be randomly selected from the eligible entries received that guessed the correct name for the baby. All tickets are subject to standard arena policies, including but not limited to revocation if necessary.
(8) The winner will be notified by a Direct Message on Twitter (note: in order to receive such a Direct Message, winner must be following @TheFieldhouse and his/her account settings set to “unprotected” or “public”). In the event the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the initial Direct Message or declines the prize another winner will be randomly selected from the eligible entries received that guessed the correct name for the baby. In the event no entrant guesses the correct name for the baby or the only winner declines the prize, the prize will not be awarded. The prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(9) The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the promotion (including but not limited to travel to and from Bankers Life Fieldhouse) and/or his/her winnings, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at Pacers’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(10) Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received.
(11) A list of winners can be obtained by writing to Pacers Sports & Entertainment, Baby Buble, 125 S. Pennsylvania St., Indianapolis, IN 46204.
(12) By entering, each entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and forever releases, discharges, and waives any and all claims, liabilities and actions of any kind, howsoever caused or arising and whether by negligence, any intentional act or otherwise, that entrant may have or that may arise against Pacers Basketball, LLC d/b/a Indiana Pacers, Pacers Sports & Entertainment, Bankers Life Fieldhouse and Home Court, Beaver Productions and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as each of the aforementioned parties’ respective directors, officers, owners, members, shareholders, partners, employees, successors, assigns and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation in the promotion; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prize(s) awarded in the promotion. By entering, each entrant further agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties and their insurers from and against any and all claims, liabilities, actions of any kind (however named or described), damages, costs, judgments, and/or expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation in the promotion; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prize(s) awarded in the promotion.
(13) The winner may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release attesting to the fact that he/she is eighteen years of age or older, as well as other terms and conditions as designated by Pacers and consent to the use of his/her likenessin order to collect the prize or an alternate winner may be randomly selected from the eligible entries received.
(14) Except where prohibited by law, in consideration for being awarded the prize, the winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, photograph, performance, personal statements and/or biographical information in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by Pacers, Beaver Productions and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, successors and assigns.
(15) The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic; including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. In case of dispute as to the identity of anentrant, such entry will be declared made by the registered user of the Twitter account associated with the entry. If eligible, the entrant may be required to provide Pacers with proof that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the Twitter account associated with the entry.
(16) Pacers reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion and change dates relating to the promotion in case of schedule changes, acts of God, force majeure events, computer viruses, bugs, corruption or unfairness of the security or administration of the promotion, or for any other reason at the sole discretion of Pacers.
(17) Any disputes in connection with this promotion will be resolved by Pacers, whose judgment shall be final.
(18) Void where prohibited.