REGISTER TO VOTE
Indiana Voters, make sure you are not left on the sidelines for the upcoming November 3, 2020 election! The voter registration deadline is October 5, 2020. Online voter registration is easy and can be completed in just a few steps. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
What you need to register:
- Have a valid Indiana Driver's License or Indiana State Identification Card.
- Be a United States citizen
- Be at least 18 years old on or before the next general, municipal or special election. (A 17-year-old may register and vote in the primary election if the voter turns 18 on or before the next general or municipal election.)
- Have lived in your precinct for at least 30 DAYS before the next general, municipal, or special election.
- Not currently imprisoned after being convicted of a crime.
If you do not live in Indiana, click here to see how you can get registered to vote. Already registered? Keep scrolling to learn more about being an educated voter!