Pacers vs. Kings
Pacers vs. Kings
- May 05 // Wednesday 8:00 PM On Sale Soon
Tickets for upcoming home games will be available for sale to the general public beginning Monday, March 8. Tickets for games from March 17 through April 21 will go on sale at pacers.com/tickets as well as at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse Box Office weekdays from noon to 5pm.
The Pacers have gradually increased attendance from about 1,000 fans to start the season to approximately 3,000 for the March 4 contest against the Denver Nuggets. While the Marion County Health Department has approved Bankers Life Fieldhouse for 25% of capacity, or roughly 4,500 fans, for Pacers games, the team continues to prioritize the health and wellness of fans, players, and staff with a Crawl-Walk-Run approach to on-sale dates and game capacities.
Tickets for the final nine home games of the season will go on sale on April 19.
THE FAN EXPERIENCE
- Health Screenings: To ensure the screening process is quick and seamless, fans must complete the Ascension St. Vincent “Screen & Go” online health screening prior to arrival and show confirmation before entering the Fieldhouse. Those without smart phones must complete the same screening verbally prior to being allowed to enter. Adults accompanying young children without smart phones will be asked to answer screening questions on the children’s behalf.
- Face Masks: Fans must wear face masks at all times when not actively eating or drinking. Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
- Physical Distancing: 6-foot physical distancing is required while in the seating bowl, in lines for concessions and security, and at all other times in the Fieldhouse. Guest services staff and signage will remind guests of protocols.
- Pod Seating: Fans will be seated in groups away from others not in their parties, and all fans must sit only in their assigned seats.
- Mobile Ticketing: Ticketing will be completely mobile so entering the Fieldhouse will be low-contact and easy.
- Security: Lower-contact security screening includes x-raying of bags and “express” lines for guests without bags.
- Bags: Guests are allowed bags no larger than 10" x 10" x 2" and bags will be x-rayed before entering Bankers Life Fieldhouse. If needed, guests may check larger bags at the Hyatt Place located at 130 S Pennsylvania St.
- A Cashless Experience: Bankers Life Fieldhouse is now a cashless facility, with cash-to-card machines conveniently located around the arena.
- Concessions: Food items will be individually packaged, and staff will use appropriate PPE and be separated from guests by plexiglass dividers.
- Important Game Day Information: Please review the game-day email you receive for important information about arriving at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, your tickets, food and beverage options and other helpful tips.
You can find Pacers Single Game Ticket Information at Pacers.com/Tickets.
Health & Safety Guidelines
For Bankers Life Fieldhouse Health & Safety Guidelines, please click here.
Plan your visit and find our full A-Z Guide here.
Directions & Parking
For Bankers Life Fieldouse directions and parking, please click here.
ADA / Accessibility
Bankers Life Fieldhouse is committed to making sure every individual arriving for an event has the proper accommodations required to have a memorable experience.
Click here for a list of the numerous things we offer to help assist you in every way imaginable:
Bankers Life Fieldouse prohibited items can be found here.