Pacers Announce Public Ticket Sales, Health and Safety Protocols
A limited number of tickets for upcoming Indiana Pacers home games will be available for sale to the general public, the team announced today. Tickets for games from January 24 through March 4 will go on sale Tuesday, January 19, at Pacers.com, at BankersLifeFieldhouse.com, and in-person at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse Box Office weekdays from noon to 5pm.
The Pacers will limit sales to approximately 1,000 tickets per game through January 25 and consider gradual increases for games after that. The Marion County Health Department will currently allow 25 percent capacity, roughly 4,500 attendees, for 2020-2021 Pacers home contests.
"Our team is incredibly excited to have fans back in the seats, and we all appreciate the immense work done to prepare. We have some of the most passionate fans in the League, and we look forward to having them back at the Fieldhouse.
Kevin Pritchard, Pacers President of Basketball Operations
Working for months with the NBA and the Marion County Health Department, Pacers Sports & Entertainment has developed COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines to ensure fans remain as safe as possible. Additionally, Bankers Life Fieldhouse has been updated to ensure a low contact experience along with COVID-friendly fan enhancements. Last month, PS&E's COVID-19 safety plans were recognized by the International WELL Building Institute with the 2020 WELL Heath-Safety Rating for Facilities Operations and Management.
There is nothing more important than the health and safety of our fans, players, and staff, and that is why we are taking a responsible 'crawl-walk-run' approach to bringing guests back to the Fieldhouse," said Rick Fuson, PS&E President & COO. "We will enforce safety requirements, have made updates to the building and our operations, are regularly training and testing our staff, and will continue to communicate with the public so fans can support the team they love in the NBA's best arena.
Rick Fuson, PS&E President & COO
SINGLE GAME TICKETS: See Games and Sign Up for Presale Access »
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO: Read Health & Safety Guidelines »
New policies and protocols include:
THE FAN EXPERIENCE
- Health Screenings: To ensure the screening process is quick and seamless, fans must complete the Ascension St. Vincent "Screen & Go" online health screening prior to arrival and show confirmation before entering the Fieldhouse. Adults accompanying young children will be asked to answer screening questions on the children's behalf.
- Face Masks: Fans must wear face masks at all times when not actively eating or drinking. Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
- Physical Distancing: 6-foot physical distancing is required while in the seating bowl, in lines for concessions and security, and at all other times in the Fieldhouse. Guest services staff and signage will remind guests of protocols.
- Pod Seating: Fans will be seated in groups away from others not in their parties, and all fans must sit only in their assigned seats.
- Mobile Ticketing: Ticketing will be completely mobile so entering the Fieldhouse will be low-contact and easy.
- Security: Lower-contact security screening includes x-raying of bags and "express" lines for guests without bags.
- A Cashless Experience: Bankers Life Fieldhouse is now a cashless facility, with cash-to-card machines conveniently located around the arena.
- Concessions: Food items will be individually packaged, and staff will use appropriate PPE and be separated from guests by plexiglass dividers.
A SAFETY-FIRST FACILITY
- Cleaning & Disinfection: The CLEAN Team will continually clean high-trafficked areas throughout the Fieldhouse.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations: More than 300 hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the Fieldhouse so fans never have to go far to find one.
- Restrooms: Restrooms have been equipped with automated faucets, soap dispensers, and other touch-free fixtures.
- HVAC & Air Filtration: The Bankers Life Fieldhouse HVAC system is currently being equipped with UV-C technology to enhance ventilation and safe air flow, and MERV-13 air filters have been installed to more effectively capture and filter airborne viruses.
- Training: All Bankers Life Fieldhouse staff have been trained on health and safety protocols and are prepared to make the Fieldhouse as exciting and enjoyable as it has always been.
- Communications: Signage will be visible throughout the building, and public announcements and video boards before, during, and after the game will communicate to fans all they need to know to remain safe while in the Fieldhouse.
Detailed information of the COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines is available here.